Before you can become a proper samurai, you need to learn how to master the traditional one-edged samurai sword – katana. The sword is very light, so samurais can always manoeuvre easily in any situation. The blade is made from the finest Japanese steel available and the hilt is coated in the purest gold. The blade is engraved with a mask, the motif of the fabled protector, Isamu, which the stories say looked like this.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a samurai line for kids that also contains a shield
- Flexible EVA foam in five layers that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care