The blue Viking sword was a gift to Harald which he received in connection with a raid. In recognition of his defeat an English clan leader gifted his own sword to Harald in the hope of never seeing him again. The sword has a hilt guard and a counterweight made of gold and the blade is decorated with illustrations of Harald and the mythical Midgard Serpent, which is the figurehead on his magnificent ship, Ragna.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a viking line with swords, shield, cape, helmet and an axe
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care