ROMAN SWORD, ROMAN LINE30000LT
The Roman sword was the first weapon that a private in the Roman Empire’s army was presented with. The blade is heavy, as it is made of the best steel in all of the Roman Empire. Only a strong warrior can master this sword. It was crucial that a soldier could swing a sword in battle, but it was also a hobby that strengthened soldiers both physically and mentally. A long tradition for fencing began here, which continues today in distinguished circles in Rome.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a Roman line with a sword, shield and a cloak
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care