VIKING AXE, VIKING LINE50004LT
The Viking axe is something that Harald always takes with him. It is not only a fantastic little weapon, but it is also a practical tool. As a Viking it is important to always be able to fell a tree so that you can quickly undertake ship reparations or light a vital bonfire. The axe handle is made from the best beechwood trees in the forest and decorated with a woven band and a head forged from the finest Nordic iron. The decorations portray Harald himself and the infamous Midgard Serpent.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a viking line with swords, shield, cape, helmet and an axe
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care