VIKING SHIELD, VIKING LINE50002LT
The Viking shield is with Harald no matter where he travels. The shield is normally on the railing of the Viking ship, Ragna, so that the crew are protected against enemy attacks. When Harald’s crew go ashore they take the shield with them so that they can always defend themselves. The shield is built from boards of beechwood and held together by an iron edge and a round iron dome. The motif on the shield shows Harald in battle against Ragna’s mystical figurehead, the Midgard Serpent, which is rumoured to live in the ocean.
- 3 years+ | Toys for active and pretend playing and imaginative challenges
- Part of a viking line with swords, shield, cape, helmet and an axe
- Flexible EVA foam that insures both fun, safety and durability
- Safety tested according to European and American standards
- Perfect for halloween, birthdays, dress up parties or as a gift idea
- Danish designed toys created with care